Terms & Conditions
- Object: Eco-friendly weekend for 2 in Barcelona is a competition organised by TWOTHIRDS S.L.U., CIF B75025494, with registered office at Avinguda del Tibidado 49, 08035 BARCELONA, represented in this act by Mr. Lutz Schwenke, with personal identity number NIE Y1216248E, as sole administrator, hereinafter TWOTHIRDS.
- Duration of the competition: The competition starts on Sunday 13th of November at 09:30h Central European Time (CET) and ends on Sunday 20th of November at 22:00h Central European Time (CET).
- Conditions of participation: The competition will be published on the Instagram account @twothirds_bcn. In order to participate, contestants must: i)Follow the Instagram account @twothirds_bcn ii)Leave a comment tagging another account. There is no limit to the number of comments a user can make. The same user can comment multiple times and tag multiple accounts. iii)Entrants must be over 18-years-old. iv) Entrants must have an Instagram account that is public (not private) v) Employees of the participating companies are excluded from the competition. The competition is governed by Spanish regulations.
Prize: The winner will enjoy an experience in Barcelona consisting of: i) TWOTHIRDS clothing voucher worth 400€ ii) Lunch for two people at the restaurant FLAX&KALE (TERESA CARLES HOLDING, S.L., with CIF B25683103, and fiscal address at C/ Tallers 77, 4th floor, 08001), set menu. iii) Lunch for two people at the restaurant Doppietta (BEVA RESTAURACIÓN S.L., CIF B16810020, and Passeig de Sant Joan 34, PRAL 2, 08010,), dishes can be chosen with a maximum value of 120€, iv) Sailing boat trip with Sailing Experience Barcelona & Sea S.L., CIF B67190496, (fiscal address at C/Girona 67, 1-2 B. V) Two nights in a hotel for two people at Hostal Grau, Eco Hostal Grau SL, B66907643, c/ Ramelleres 27, 08001 Barcelona, room type agreed.
The winner must claim the prize at least one month before their planned date of travel to Barcelona. Travel costs to Barcelona are excluded and will be borne solely and exclusively by the participant. Acceptance of the prize by the winner implies consent to TWOTHIRDS as organiser to use, for publicity purposes, the name of the winner. The prize is subject to availability of the companies providing services for the competition. If the requested dates are unavailable, the winner must propose a new date to enjoy the prize. The winner has until 31.03.2023 to enjoy his/her prize.
Selection of winner: TWOTHIRDS will announce the winner via Instagram on Sunday 20th of November. If there is no response within 24 hours of the announcement, the company will select a second winner.
- General conditions: Decisions made by TWOTHIRDS are final in all matters, including the interpretation of these official contest rules and the awarding of the prize.
- DATA PROTECTION: participants accept, through their participation in the competition, that the contents and comments that will be published on this network and other social networks may be shared with other Instagram users, as well as on other channels such as the TWOTHIRDS website or other TWOTHIRDS social media channels and the participating companies.
- TWOTHIRDS reserves the right to: 1) exclude any entry, or any participant, in the event of incorrect manipulation of data; 2)reject the participation in the competition of those who do not meet the requirements described in these rules and terms of participation, or of those who contravene the rules or finality of the competition; 3) cancel this competition, or suspend it, or change any of the conditions, for technical reasons, or for any other reason beyond the control of TWOTHIRDS.
- Acceptance of the rules: participation in this competition implies full acceptance of these rules and acceptance of Instagram's rules.
- Liability disclaimer: By entering this competition, you agree to hold TWOTHIRDS and the participating companies and their representatives and employees exempt from all liability from and against any and all claims, including but not limited to personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the contest or use or misuse of the prize.
- Limitation of liability: TWOTHIRDS and the companies participating in the contest are not responsible for: 1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the entrant or by any of the equipment or software associated with or utilised in the contest; 2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions or disconnections in telephone lines or network hardware or software; 3) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the contest or in the processing of entries; 4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected entries; 5) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant's participation in the contest or receipt, use or misuse of any of the prizes.