TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Object: TWOTHIRDS Whale Day Contest is a competition organised by TWOTHIRDS S.L.U., CIF B75025494, with registered office at Avinguda del Tibidado 49, 08035 BARCELONA, represented in this act by Mr. Lutz Schwenke, with personal identity number NIE Y1216248E, as sole administrator, hereinafter TWOTHIRDS.
2. Duration of the competition: The competition starts on Monday 13th of February at 09:30h Central European Time (CET) and ends on Monday 20th of February at 22:00h Central European Time (CET).
3. Conditions of participation: The competition will be published on the Instagram account @twothirds_bcn. In order to participate, contestants must: i) Follow Instagram account @twothirds_bcn ii) Upload a story with their whale creation, tag @twothirds_bcn and include #twothirdswhaleday iii) Entrants must be over 18-years-old. iv) Entrants must have an Instagram account that is public (not private) v) Employees of the participating companies are excluded from the competition. The competition is governed by Spanish regulations.
4. Prize: We’ll have three winners: First prize: TWOTHIRDS voucher worth 350€. Second prize: TWOTHIRDS voucher worth 250€. Third prize: TWOTHIRDS voucher worth 100€.
The winner must claim the prize before the 31.03.2023.
5. Selection of winner: TWOTHIRDS will announce the winners via Instagram on Monday 20th of February. If there is no response within 24 hours of the announcement, the company will select a new winner or winners.
6. General conditions: Decisions made by TWOTHIRDS are final in all matters, including the interpretation of these official contest rules and the awarding of the prize.
7. DATA PROTECTION: participants accept, through their participation in the competition, that the contents and comments that will be published on this network and other social networks may be shared with other Instagram users, as well as on other channels such as the TWOTHIRDS website or other TWOTHIRDS social media channels and those of the participating companies.
8. TWOTHIRDS reserves the right to: 1) exclude any entry, or any participant, in the event of incorrect manipulation of data; 2) reject the participation in the competition of those who do not meet the requirements described in these rules and terms of participation, or of those who contravene the rules or finality of the competition; 3) cancel this competition, or suspend it, or change any of the conditions, for technical reasons, or for any other reason beyond the control of TWOTHIRDS.
9. Acceptance of the rules: participation in this competition implies full acceptance of these rules and acceptance of Instagram's rules.
10. Liability disclaimer: By entering this competition, you agree to hold TWOTHIRDS and the participating companies and their representatives and employees exempt from all liability from and against any and all claims, including but not limited to personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the contest or use or misuse of the prize.
11. Limitation of liability: TWOTHIRDS and the companies participating in the contest are not responsible for: 1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the entrant or by any of the equipment or software associated with or utilised in the contest; 2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions or disconnections in telephone lines or network hardware or software; 3) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the contest or in the processing of entries; 4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected entries; 5) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant's participation in the contest or receipt, use or misuse of any of the prizes.